The Gilet redefined. The Beacon Gilet gives you a new level of visibility on your ride with our integrated BrightRide LED wearable technology. Hydrophobic, wind-resistant yet breathable. It is the versatile layering option you need in changeable weather conditions. Fitted with easy access rear flaps and a zipped pocket for essentials.
- Integrated BrightRide LED technology
- Fully washable
- Hydrophobic fabric with DWR double finish repels rain
- Fully taped seams for extra water resistance
- Densely woven highly wind resistant yet highly breathable Pro tech compression fabric front panels
- Quick Dry Technology
- Thermo-regulation prevents overheating
- AquaGuard® Vislon® water resistant zipper with easy grip puller
- 4–way–stretch fabric for aero-fit
- Grab holes in the rear for easy access to jersey pockets
- Reflective ‘Shift’ print on the rear of the garment
- Remove control unit before washing
- Wash in bag provided
- Machine wash at 30C delicate setting
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
THE POSITIONING OF LED LIGHTS TAKES ADVANTAGE OF RIDER ‘BIOMOTION’, ENABLING PEOPLE TO RECOGNISE YOU AS HUMAN, THEREFORE MAKING YOU INSTANTLY MORE VISIBLE
WITH A DOUBLE LAYER OF DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT) OUR PROTECH PERFORMANCE FABRICS HAVE OUTSTANDING WATERPROOF AND WIND-RESISTANT QUALITIES
QUICK DRY TECHNOLOGY IN COMBINATION WITH THE FABRICS’ EXCELLENT THERMO-REGULATION ALLOWS HEAT TO MOVE ACROSS ITS MEMBRANE AND AWAY FROM YOUR BODY
Our BrightRide lighting system is seamlessly bonded into the front and rear of the garments. UHI (Ultra High Intensity) and UHB (Ultra High Brightness) LEDs deliver fantastic personal visibility, allowing you to ride all day and through the night. Bonding and precision laser cutting techniques give the garments a sleek, modern aesthetic while reducing overall weight.
The gilet is fitted with AquaGuard® Vislon® zip pullers to make the jacket easy to open and close, even with gloved hands. A water resistant zipped rear pocket provides safe keeping for essentials while two openings to allow easy access to your jersey pockets without having to un-zip or hitch up the garment.
The dropped tail and elasticated hem has an embossed silicon gripper, designed to keep the garment in place and your jersey and rear pockets covered, even when riding hard out of the saddle. A concealed pocket for stowing the garment’s Control Unit is highlighted with a colour-matched red zip.
Integrated BrightRide LED System
High contrast deep black reflective surface
Removable Control Unit
Extremely wind-resistant front panels
|Size & Weight||
280 grams (Size M)
Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C